What can be more exciting than to ride a horse through the amazing valleys of Cappadocia, also known as the ‘land of beautiful horses.’ The lunar landscape of Cappadocia with its unusual rock formations is ideal for exploring on horseback.
While you are in Cappadocia, do not miss a unique experience of going horseback riding through the beautiful valleys with fairy chimneys. Cappadocia, also known as the ‘land of beautiful horses,’ has all necessary conditions for a quality and memorable ride with well-groomed, peaceful and powerful horses, amazing landscapes, quiet trails far from the crowds and hospitable people taking care of you all through the day.
This 2-hour ride will be a great way to explore the area. Enjoy horseback riding in the peaceful environment far away from the roads and crowded tourist attractions. A professional guide will accompany you all the way showing you the trails with amazing rock formations and the most spectacular fairy chimneys.
Continue riding through the local apricot orchards and traditional vineyards enjoying unique landscapes in every direction. This tour will also include a visit to the rock-cut Hallacdere Monastery, one of the numerous treasures of Cappadocia.
- Ride a horse through the amazing valleys of Cappadocia
- Join this tour for a memorable experience
- Explore on horseback the ‘land of beautiful horses’
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
• Minimum age is 7-years-old
• Not recommended for pregnant women
• The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic condition
• The maximum weight that a horse should carry is 95 kg
- Pickup and drop-off from Cappadocia area hotels
- English-speaking guide
- Equipment (helmets)
What’s Not Included
- Gratuities (optional)